Brussels, Belgium (PRWEB)April 06, 2016
The finalists for the new Seafood Excellence Global awards competition were announced today by Diversified Communications, organizer of the Seafood Expo Global/Seafood Processing Global taking place 26-28 April 2016 at the BRUSSELS EXPO in Brussels, Belgium.
This is the inaugural year of the event’s product competition that will feature and recognize the best seafood products represented at the exposition. The winners will be announced at an awards ceremony and reception on 26 April 2016 in Auditorium 2000 from 18:15 until 20:00 at the BRUSSELS EXPO.
Two grand prizes will be awarded for the Best Retail Product and the Best Hotel/Restaurant/Catering (HORECA) Product. Five special awards will be presented for innovation, convenience, health & nutrition, retail packaging and seafood product line.
This year, 42 finalists representing 15 countries have been selected:
- Crushi from Aji Food BV – Netherlands
- Umami Bretagne from ALD – SLP – Britexa – France
- Moules cuisinées from Angulas Aguinaga – Spain
- Delpierre Filets preserved by high pressure pasteurization from Delpierre – France
- Tuna Di Alba – Tuna Fillets in Sunflower Oil from Diavena, Ltd. – Bulgaria
- Disas Vendas Caviar from Disas Caviar Oy, Ltd. – Finland
- Disas Whitefish Caviar from Disas Caviar Oy, Ltd. – Finland
- Wasabi Tempura Shrimp from Fisherman’s Choice BV – Netherlands
- Raw Frozen King Crab Meat, High Pressure Shelled from FRESHPACK – France
- Seaweed Dressing from Globe Export – France
- Coconut Coated Skewed Prawns from Golden Fresh Sdn Bhd – Malaysia
- Pepites Encornet from Golden Fresh Sdn Bhd – Malaysia
- Lemon-Art from Jens Møller Products Aps – Denmark
- Dim Sum – Quick ‘n’ Easy from Kagerer & Co. GmbH – Germany
- Seafood Umami Pearls from Keohanes/Atlantic Seafood Company Ireland Ltd. – Ireland
- Presto by Grand Krust Special Seafood Fajitas – Sautéed Vegetables with Wild Argentinean Red Shrimp from Krustagroup S.A.U. – Spain
- Gold Special Oysters Ostra Regal from La Famille Boutrais – France
- ASC Salmon Traiteur Loin in Double Protection Packaging from Marine Harvest – France
- Mini-Gourmandises from Marine Harvest – France
- Salmon ‘en Papillote’ from Marine Harvest – France
- Salmon Timbales from Marine Harvest – France
- Salmon Tartare façon Sushi from Marine Harvest – France
- Chunky Cod Burger from Marine Harvest Pieters nv – Belgium
- Infusions – BBQ Salmon Fillets from Marine Harvest Pieters nv – Belgium
- Salmon & Tuna Sashimi from Marine Harvest Pieters nv - Belgium
- Push Up Salmon Snack from Plate-Forme d’innovation Nouvelles Vagues – France
- L’huître Noisette from SAS Kermaree – France
- Big & Tasty Cromer Crab Soufflés from The Big Prawn Company Ltd. – United Kingdom
- Big Prawn Bistro Seafood Doughnuts from The Big Prawn Company Ltd. – United Kingdom
- Big Prawn Bistro Quick & Easy Seafood Bisque from The Big Prawn Company Ltd. – United Kingdom
- Fresh Native Hebridean Farmed Atlantic Salmon from The Scottish Salmon Company – United Kingdom
- Bruce Gore Wild Alaska Coho Salmon Bottarga from Triad Fisheries, Ltd. – United States
- Herring Drops from Vichiunai Europe N.V. – Belgium
- Fleur de Surimi from Vichiunai Europe N.V. – Belgium
- Salmo’Norm from Vichiunai Europe N.V. – Belgium
- Organic Mussels with Garlic & Parsley from Vislund Blue A/S– Denmark
- PangaSalsa – Char Marked Pangasius from Vinh Hoan Corporation – Vietnam
- Petibo – Petite Pangasius and Salmon Roulade from Vihn Hoan Corporation – Vietnam
- Konkani Shrimp Triangles from West Coast Frozen Foods Pvt Ltd. – India
- Makkai Crusted Shrimp Acapulco from West Coast Frozen Foods Pvt Ltd. – India
- Malai Papad Shrimp from West Coast Frozen Foods Pvt Ltd. – India
- Lobster Oil from Sogelco International - Canada
With thousands of companies represented at Seafood Expo Global/Seafood Processing Global and more than 70 applications, to be chosen as a winner or selected as a finalist of the Seafood Excellence Global Awards competition is a notable achievement.
The finalists’ products will be showcased at the Seafood Excellence Global stand P-4619-4635 in the Patio during the three-day exposition.
View all the entries for the Seafood Excellence Global Awards competition.
SeafoodSource.com, a publication of Diversified Communications is the official media for Seafood Expo Global and Seafood Processing Global. As the global leader in seafood industry news and information, SeafoodSource.com will extensively cover the event.
About Seafood Expo Global and Seafood Processing Global
Formerly named the European Seafood Exposition and Seafood Processing Europe, Seafood Expo Global and Seafood Processing Global form the world’s largest seafood trade event. Thousands of buyers and suppliers from around the world attend the annual, three-day exposition in Brussels, Belgium, to meet, network and do business. Attending buyers represent importers, exporters, wholesalers, restaurants, supermarkets, hotels, and other retail and foodservice companies. Exhibiting suppliers offer the newest seafood products, processing and packaging equipment, and services available in the seafood market. SeafoodSource.com is the exposition’s official media. The exposition is produced by Diversified Communications, the international leader in seafood-industry expositions and media. http://www.seafoodexpo.com/global
About Diversified Communications
Diversified Communications is a leading international media company providing market access, education and information through global, national and regional face-to-face events, digital revenue, publications and television stations. Diversified serves a number of industries including: seafood, food service, natural and organic, healthcare, commercial marine and business management. The company's global seafood portfolio of expositions and media includes Seafood Expo North America/Seafood Processing North America, Seafood Expo Global/Seafood Processing Global, Seafood Expo Asia and SeafoodSource.com. Diversified Communications, in partnership with SeaWeb, also produces SeaWeb Seafood Summit, the world’s premier seafood conference on sustainability. Based in Portland, Maine, USA, Diversified has divisions in the Eastern United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, India, Thailand and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit: http://www.divcom.com